About The Park
We are proud to be a privately operated caravan park with a variety of holiday and permanent accommodation. We offer affordable, family-friendly, and self contained holiday stays and long-term rental accommodation along the northern New South Wales coast line. Choose to stay in one of our holiday cabins, cottages, powered sites, ensuite sites or camp sites. Learn more about our options of accommodation.
While staying in our holiday park you will find yourself only a short 10 minutes from some of Australia's greatest beaches, 15 minutes' drive to Coolangatta airport, and 35 minutes to Surfers Paradise. A regular bus service to the shopping centres leaves immediately out the front gate of our park.
If you prefer to stay within our holiday park throughout your stay, we have plenty of family-friendly things to do here on site as well.
- A recreation room with a 50 inch flat screen TV and a 'swap a library' is available for everyone to use.
- The camp kitchen boosts two BBQ's with indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views overlooking the swimming pool and river.
- Our large inground salt water swimming pool has a wonderful view over the Tweed River.
- We boast 26 self-contained cabins, a Villa and a cottage which sleep 2 to 6 people. We are proud of our two Riverview Cabins and our Riverview Cottage that overlook the beautiful Tweed River.
- We have 8 concrete slabbed powered site near the amenities and laundry block. We also have three powered ensuite sites. One of these sites overlooks the Tweed River and we affectionately call it "the loo with a view".
- We have a family bathroom & a disability bathroom. Keys to these are available from reception (a $20 key deposit applies).
Click here for more information about our facilities.
TOURIST INFORMATION: Destination Tweed operates from Wharf Street, Tweed Heads. They offer a great service on where to go and what to see around the Tweed/Gold Coast region.