About The Park
We are proud to be a privately operated caravan park with a mixture of holiday Cabins, Powered sites, Ensuite sites along with Permanent Residents.
We are only 10 minutes to great beaches, 15 minutes drive to Coolangatta airport, 35 minutes to Surfers Paradise and one hour to Brisbane.
- We boast 26 self-contained Cabins, a Villa and a Cottage which sleep from 2 to 6 people. We are proud of our two Riverview Cabins and our Riverview Cottage that actually do over look the beautiful Tweed River.
- We have 8 concrete slabbed powered site in close proximity to the Amenities and Laundry Block. We also have three powered Ensuite sites with one that overlooks the Tweed River that we affectionately call "the loo with a view".
- We have a Family Bathroom & a Disability Bathroom. Keys to these are available from Reception. (a $20 key deposit applies)
- A Recreation Room with a 50 inch flat screen TV and a 'swap a library', is available for everyone to use.
- The Camp Kitchen boosts two BBQ's with indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy the views overlooking the swimming pool and River.
- A regular bus service to the shopping centres leaves immediately out the front gate of our Park.
- Our large inground salt water swimming pool has a wonderful view of the Tweed River.
- PETS:- No dogs or cats permitted in the Park.
TOURIST INFORMATION:- Destination Tweed operates from Wharf Street, Tweed Heads and offers a great service on where to go and what to see around the Tweed/Gold Coast region.